Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you sell New Equipment?
YES. MeatFes sells a broad range of the finest new & used
2. What form of payments do you accept?
We accept cash, money order, cashier check, and wire transfers. All out of the country orders are required to pay by Wire Transfer.
3. Do you ship out the country?
Absolutely, we have a great relationship with different shipping companies and they do all our international shipping unless the customer instructed us otherwise.
4. Do you sell Equipment's parts?
YES. Meatfes sells a broad range of the finest new parts for all kind and brands of equipment on the Food industry.
5. How long does it normally take to ship an equipment?
Equipment that are in stock will generally ship within 3-10 business days.
6. How much is shipping cost?
Shipping cost depends on location and delivery company. However, we help our customers to find the best shipping company and price.
7. Do I get a discount if I buy more than one equipment at the same order?
Sometimes! Depending on the equipment. Call us for more details.
8. During shipping, is my equipment insured?
Only minimum insurenace is provided. Any insurance cost for shipping and delivery will be paid by the customer.
9. Can I personally pick up the equipment?
Of course. MeatFes has equipment in existence in the city of San Antonio. However, it could be the case that the equipment is located in some other city of the United States.